** National Winners of 'Laser Electrical Business of the Year' and 'Laser Electrical Marketing Excellence' awards 2021.
Established 20 years ago as a foundation member of Laser Electrical NZ, we'd like to acknowledge 'our customers' and say a big thankyou for supporting us with your business.
You really are just the best and we look forward to our continued relationship for many years to come :-)
The Support and partnerships have helped us win multiple awards over the years.
As a leading Electrical contractor, Renovation specialists, Service & Maintenance provider; Heating, Cooling & Ventilation installers, Auto, Marine & Motor Home electricians; plus much more .... we take pride in offering our clients an ever increasing range of high quality, professional and efficient products & services.
Central to the company's growth & successes are our valued employees.
The diversified team are qualified to offer comprehensive solutions, whilst providing information and the resources you need to make the decisions about the best options for you.
In conjunction with The Apprenticeship Training Trust we have a continuous Apprentice Training program and we take pride in the high standard and work ethics our trainees develop.
We are your one stop electricians and aspire to be your first choice when it comes to choosing your electrical firm.
Meet the Team
A senior level team, with strong ties to Queenstown.
Our focus is building customer relationships and providing you with awesomeness!
I love to work and take pride in being the best at what we do. Creating outstanding customer connections is a priority for our team and critical to our overall success story.
Joining Laser as an apprentice, Scott has worked his way through the ranks on what has been an extraordinary journey.
Now a key player in our team, he loves challenging projects, technical problem solving and understands the importance of completing on time, on budget, with very satisfied customers.
Morgan joined our team in 2013 after working many years as an Auto Electrician. He has an extensive technical and practical background in this field and combined with his work as an Electrical Project Manager, Morgan has become an integral member of our company.
- WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING
- Prompt arrival. Neat and tidy.
- Dave was really great, explained what was broken, was thorough in finding the fault and fixing it, got it done without disappearing off the job so my tenants came home to everything working. Laser getting the job done right and quickly makes me a better landlord Wonderful service.
- It is a problem for all spa owners that have not bought locally to get them serviced. I will be recommending you to all my friends and especially those in the same situation as me. Thanks heaps
- Good clear communication, good drawings, great staff on pick ups from us
- Good service also did a new build in Arrowtown and the service was excellent
- The people I spoke to on the phone were super friendly and helpful and went above and beyond. Outweighed my expectations. Thank you!
- Easy to deal with, quick estimating and getting the job done at the agreed time to the agreed scope;
- Finding a solution to a difficult job, working in uncomfortable conditions, priority being given to a health and safety situation;
- Prompt service...friendly front line staff;
- The guys on site and the supportive way the office programmed the jobs;
- Great service from Mike ! A job well done;
- The fact that your office staff knew how important it was to get someone to our job being a flood and were awesome at getting someone there super fast;
- The guy that came out helped find the fault with the trailer was great and had great attitude;
- Immediate help and then prompt follow up repair. Friendly yet professional staff.
- Great service. I felt like I was taken seriously;
- Great and quick service informative staff, he is also very polite and easy to talk to;
- As always service is 100%;
- Great work. Got it done in a good time for me;
Laser Electrical Queenstown are proud to have been recognised in many areas of business excellence during our 20 years in business.
- 2021 Laser Electrical - Winner - Business of the Year
- 2021 Laser Electrical - Winner - Marketing Excellence
- 2020 Laser Electrical - Finalist Business of the Year
- 2020 Laser Electrical - Finalist Customer Service Excellence
- 2020 Laser Electrical - Finalist Outstanding Growth
- 2018 Laser Electrical - Winner - Marketing Excellence
- 2018 Laser Electrical - Finalist - Software & Systems
- 2018 Laser Electrical - Finalist - Networking Excellence
- 2008 Laser Electrical - Excellence in Systems Bronze Award
- 2007 Laser Electrical - Excellence in Systems Bronze Award
- 2006 Laser Electrical - Excellence in Systems Gold Award
- 2004 Laser Electrical - Market Share Success Silver Award
- 2003 Laser Electrical - Market Share Success Gold Award
- Master Electricians - Quality Assurance Certification
- All About People - Health and Safety / Emergency Management
- Site Safe Membership
- 2020/21 SiteWise Green Accreditation
We work closely with Our Partners
Terms of Trade
We enjoy successful relationships through mutual honesty and respect.
When to pay:
You agree to pay us in full within 7 days of receipt of our invoice. Please ensure you read and understand the attached Terms of Trade prior to engaging us for your work.
If you’d like to talk to us about alternative payment options, please complete the attached Credit Application form and submit for approval.