** National Winners of the 2023 'Laser Customer Service Excellence' award.
** National Winners of 2021 'Laser Electrical Business of the Year' and 'Laser Electrical Marketing Excellence' awards.
Established 22 years ago as a foundation member of Laser Electrical NZ.
We'd like to acknowledge 'our customers' and say a big thankyou for supporting us with your business.
You really are just the best and we look forward to our continued relationship for many years to come :-)
As a leading Electrical contractor, Renovation specialists, Service & Maintenance provider; Heating, Cooling & Ventilation installers, Auto, Marine & Motor Home electricians; plus much more .... we take pride in offering our clients an ever increasing range of high quality, professional and efficient services & products.
Central to the company's growth & successes are our valued employees.
The diversified team are qualified to offer comprehensive solutions, whilst providing information and the resources you need to make the decisions about the best options for you.
In conjunction with The Apprenticeship Training Trust we have a continuous Apprentice Training program and we take pride in the high standard and work ethics our trainees develop.
We are your one stop electricians and aspire to be your first choice when it comes to choosing your electrical firm.
Meet the Team
A senior level team, with strong ties to Queenstown.
Our focus is building customer relationships and providing you with awesomeness!
Our business was established 22 years ago as a foundation member of Laser Electrical NZ.
I love to work and take pride in being the best at what we do. Creating outstanding customer connections is a priority for our team and critical to our overall success story.
Its an ever-changing world, so it's all about working with you to help create amazing outcomes - large, small and everything in-between.
Morgan joined our team in 2013 after working many years as an Auto Electrician. He has an extensive technical and practical background in this field.
Combining this work with his passion for the industry and his experience and skills as an Electrician, Electrical Project Manager & Estimator, he is now a valued and integral member of the company.
- WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING
- Morgan and Max dealt with my emergency boat trailer brake light issue (and impending family holiday disaster) with no fuss and plenty of friendliness. Really outstanding. Thankyou guys. We’re en route to our Picton ferry booking and family are happy campers. Merry Christmas!
- Excellent service. Helped us out of a tight spot even though they were super busy. Will go back to these guys for anything needed in QT.
- Prompt response and service. Follow up call to confirm that all jobs were completed. Left house tidy and clear of all rubbish. Super friendly staff.
- Dave was really great, explained what was broken, was thorough in finding the fault and fixing it, got it done without disappearing off the job so my tenants came home to everything working. Laser getting the job done right and quickly makes me a better landlord Wonderful service.
- It is a problem for all spa owners that have not bought locally to get them serviced. I will be recommending you to all my friends and especially those in the same situation as me. Thanks heaps
- Good clear communication, good drawings, great staff on pick ups from us
- Good service also did a new build in Arrowtown and the service was excellent
- The people I spoke to on the phone were super friendly and helpful and went above and beyond. Outweighed my expectations. Thank you!
- Easy to deal with, quick estimating and getting the job done at the agreed time to the agreed scope;
- Finding a solution to a difficult job, working in uncomfortable conditions, priority being given to a health and safety situation;
- Prompt service...friendly front line staff;
- The guys on site and the supportive way the office programmed the jobs;
- Great service from Mike ! A job well done;
- The fact that your office staff knew how important it was to get someone to our job being a flood and were awesome at getting someone there super fast;
- Great service. I felt like I was taken seriously;
- Great and quick service informative staff, he is also very polite and easy to talk to;
Laser Electrical Queenstown are proud to have been recognised in many areas of business excellence during our 22 years in business.
- 2023 Laser Electrical - Winner - Customer Service Excellence Award
- 2022 Laser Electrical - Finalist - Networking Award
- 2021 Laser Electrical - Winner - Business of the Year
- 2021 Laser Electrical - Winner - Marketing Excellence
- 2020 Laser Electrical - Finalist Business of the Year
- 2020 Laser Electrical - Finalist Customer Service Excellence
- 2020 Laser Electrical - Finalist Outstanding Growth
- 2018 Laser Electrical - Winner - Marketing Excellence
- 2018 Laser Electrical - Finalist - Software & Systems
- 2018 Laser Electrical - Finalist - Networking Excellence
- 2008 Laser Electrical - Excellence in Systems Bronze Award
- 2007 Laser Electrical - Excellence in Systems Bronze Award
- 2006 Laser Electrical - Excellence in Systems Gold Award
- 2004 Laser Electrical - Market Share Success Silver Award
- 2003 Laser Electrical - Market Share Success Gold Award
- Master Electricians - Quality Assurance Certification
- All About People - Health and Safety / Emergency Management
- Site Safe Membership
- 2023/2024 Totika NZ Industry Health & Safety Pre-Qualification
We work closely with Our Partners
Terms of Trade
We enjoy successful relationships through mutual honesty and respect.
When to pay:
You agree to pay us in full within 7 days of receipt of our invoice. Please ensure you read and understand the attached Terms of Trade prior to engaging us for your work.
If you’d like to talk to us about alternative payment options, please complete the attached Credit Application form and submit for approval.